It is conveniently located in the central part of Tamil Nadu that makes it accessible from all parts of the state. It has international airports connected within a drive of 2 – 3 hrs. Darshan Ayur centre itself is situated away from the hussle of Karur town, in a quiet and serene farm. The farm is a mango orchard converted into a mini agro forest with more than 50 varieties of trees. It is an Oasis in the middle of dry lands. But It is only half a kilometer off from the Trichy Karur National Highway making it easily approachable at all times.
People visiting Darshan have a variety of interesting places to visit during their course of relaxation, like the Kolli hills, Pachamalai hills, Kadavoor, Sithannavaasal, Trichy malaikkottai, Madurai, etc, within 2 hrs of drive. All are heritage visiting places which would not be in the popular tour itineries but offer interesting insight into the soul of Tamilnadu. Mayanoor itself has its own popularity as the place where river Cauvery has her widest span, ( Akhanda Kaveri ). The newly built Dam and overbridge across it offer a spectacular view of the complete span and more so when the river is in full flow
1. To provide quality and authentic ayurveda guidelines to all for maintaining their health
2. It would be tailor made to suite every individuals needs
3. Panchakarma and rejuvenation treatment packages for different time durations
4. A different diet schedule that supports the modern life style and yoga advise too
5. Addressing specific women health issues
1. Children treatment packages to ensure that their growth and development is given maximum
2. Geriatric health issues – for providing quality and pain free life for elderly
3. Short term and long term detoxification packages for business people
4. A thorough ayurvedic beauty treatment for all including facials, foot massages, head massages, hair packs for dandruff and hair growth etc
5. All chronic skin related complaints , allergies and autoimmune disorders proving to be a challenge for modern medicine.